Saturday, June 6, 2009

Term Project Description

For my term project I will be writing on how open source software can benefit the economy, make it better for democracy, and establish peace in today's society and the advantages and disadvantages of open source software as it is termed as being new media technology. Open source software is a powerful item used widely as new media in the world of technology. It provides users with flexibility, convenience, and affordability that can help them with their various needs. In my project, I will be discussing how open source software has helped bring people together by establishing peace through its advantages and also making it better for democracy and the economy. I will also discuss the negativity of open source software as it has also impacted greatly on society.

No comments:

Post a Comment